Money was taken out of my account without my permission. I had to search these people on-line and I did stop all other payments but they have not returned the first withdraw and I called them asking how they got my account number they actually said I signed up for it!

Signed up for what. I think I would have remember that I signed up for something that I signed up for if I needed to enter my account number. I hope this wasn't some stupid page Amazon connected me to and I got out of right away when I ordered something. Now I have to investigate this.

Now do they have my account number in their database. I am so pissed.

Please investigate these people immediately. thank you al

Reason of review: Unethical Charges.

Preferred solution: my credit card number and name removed from their data base, and i mean removed.

I didn't like: How did they sign me up.

Comments

Oh, PS there was another charge for $1.00 for some African fund??? WTH

After I was charged $39.99 on my credit card (which I don't know how they got) I called my by media. They would Only credit 50% because it was past the seven day cancellation period.

I said I didn't even know I was being charged until I got by credit card statement. this company is a scam I'm going to be be reported them to the better business bureau .

to Sue #1502575

Hello Sue, we are very sorry to hear this happened. We’d like to apologize for any inconvenience cause by this situation and assure you that we are committed to solving it as soon as possible.

I don't know why you took money out of my account. I never sign up .

They took up to 39$ ×2 of my account.

You are stealing people. I don't know how you got my account number

to Anonymous #1423303

I got charged too?? I have no clue how they got my account number whatsoever, I’m calling the bank to see what to do about this.

to Annie1220 #1502584

Hello Annie, we are very sorry for a late response. We’d like to apologize for any inconvenience cause by this situation and assure you that we are committed to solving it as soon as possible.

to Anonymous #1502580

Hello, we are very sorry to hear this happened. We’d like to apologize for any inconvenience cause by this situation and assure you that we are committed to solving it as soon as possible.Please message us at customerservice@mybymedia.com with your full name and email address, and we will contact you directly. Thank you, Mybymedia Customer Service